CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Setahun sudah berlalu...Happy Birthday


Today your special day
I don’t know how to wish you this kind of thing
1 year ago I can celebrated it with you
Full of joy and cheer u up your day
I wish I could do the same thing for this year
I wish I can give u this present
I wish I can do everything for this moment
But
Everything have changed
I will never wish you this
Only this space I could do everything
Spread out my feeling here
Draw my sad and pain
I know you have been hurt
I know how it feels
Believe me I do
But the feeling will pass
The tear will stop falling
Your heart will heal itself
Never regret anything that happen in our life

It cannot be changed
Undone or forgotten
So take it as a lesson
And MOVE ON
MAY YOU ALWAYS IN ALLAH’S BLESS
I’M PRAYING FOR YOU
I WISH I CAN MEET YOU AGAIN IN BETTER WAY THAN BEFORE…
I HOPE FOR THE BEST
AND
PREPARED FOR THE WORST..



s7en_E:
1st paper tadi dah down...=(...susah kot..xtaw la boleh score ke tak..pray for me please..
Tidak semestinya apa yang kita rasa kita patut luahkan. Kadang-kadang jalan terbaik adalah mendiamkan diri tanpa perlu menyatakan hasrat hati.Tetap berdiri memerhati gelagat manusia sekeliling sambil memikirkan apa yang terbaik untuk diri. Diam tidak bererti lupa. Adakalanya memberi bukan di alam realiti lebih mulia sifatnya berbanding menunjuk di siang hari. Bermegah dengan budi yang tidak seberapa cuma memberi kita makna yang berbeza dalam setiap kotak fikiran manusia biasa.

0 comments: