CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Quantum Physics..


My First paper...
TOMORROW
Atomic and Molecular Physics...
i wish i'll able finish my reading tonight
BECAUSE 
a lot of things i'm never read yet
PLUS
can't understand what really 
PHYSIC's WORLD needs


tonight I MUST read this kind of book


i'll feel better with this book



for LAST semester...

pray hard for this subject
my lovely "daddy"..
PROF KARSONO

Wish me best of luck prof..
sorry for everything that i've done
HALALKAN all the knowledge that you have been given to us

s7en_E:
a little bit touching with prof because can't remember my name even for 6 semester you be my lecturer.
but i still love u because you never upset me for my grade in exam and test =)
thanks for that...

0 comments: